Share.Market Introduces New Discover Section with Advanced Intelligence Layer
- The new section will provide an Elevated Investment Experience for users
- Also introduces a dedicated IPO section for seamless engagement with new listings
Bengaluru, December 5th 2023: Share.Market, a PhonePe product, today announced the launch of the Discover section on the platform, which will facilitate an enhanced investment experience through its cutting-edge Intelligence layer. This addition will provide both investors and traders with a more sophisticated and research-backed destination to trade and invest better.
In line with Share.Market’s vision to elevate Discount Broking by combining Intelligence with Broking, the Discover section ensures seamless access to quantitative research-based intelligence. This new enhancement introduces dedicated sections for:
- Flagship Quant research based WealthBaskets with:
- Dedicated ETF-based WealthBaskets for the long-term, ideal for starting investments across all market cycles.
- Direct Stocks research based WealthBaskets built on premium Momentum (Smart Momentum), Quality, and Value (High Quality at Fair Price).
- Sectoral and Thematic WealthBaskets to gain sector and emerging themes exposure.
- IPO – Introducing a dedicated IPO Section for seamless engagement with new listings. This section provides investors with comprehensive information and analysis to guide investors through the dynamic landscape of initial public offerings.
- Collections – Empowering DIY investors and traders with Collections driven by Quantitative research, aiding in the discovery of stocks based on a diverse set of research signals.
- Evolving Markets section – The Market Section on Share.Market continues to offer the latest market views and is set to evolve with additional actionable insights, aiming to become the go-to destination for real-time market assessments.
Talking about the launch of the Discover section, Ujjwal Jain, CEO of Share.Market, said, “Share.Market aims to elevate Discount Broking by focusing on bringing research-based products and experiences through a Quantitative research-driven model. Our strength is rooted in investments in Technology, Data, Computing Power, and Institutional Quantitative research. We are thrilled to announce that we are further elevating the investment experience for our users. Share.Market’s Intelligence layer is a trendsetter, providing a comprehensive suite of information and insights tailored to meet the diverse needs of our investors, empowering them at every step of their investment journey.”
Launched recently, Share.Market elevates discount broking by providing market intelligence, quantitative research-based WealthBaskets, a scalable technology platform, and a great customer experience for investors and traders alike. It provides a wide spectrum of investment products allowing investors across different demographics to build a well-rounded and balanced portfolio. Share.Market offers stocks (intraday and delivery), Mutual Funds, Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs), and WealthBaskets. WealthBaskets, powered by our in-house Quantitative research arm, are curated collections of stocks/investment products that align with specific themes, sectors, or market trends enabling active equity portfolio building with great convenience.
Download the App:
About PhonePe Wealth Broking:
PhonePe Wealth Broking Private Limited, registered in April 2021 is a subsidiary of PhonePe Private Limited and is registered with NSE and BSE as a Stock Broker, with CDSL as a Depository Participant
About PhonePe Group:
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments company with 50 crore (500 Million) registered users and 3.7 crore (37 Million) merchants covering over 99% of the postal codes across India. On the back of its leadership in digital payments, PhonePe has expanded into financial services (Insurance, Mutual Funds, Stock Broking, and Lending) as well as adjacent tech-enabled businesses such as Pincode for hyperlocal shopping and Indus App Store which is India’s first localized App Store. The PhonePe Group is a portfolio of businesses aligned with the company’s vision to offer every Indian an equal opportunity to accelerate their progress by unlocking the flow of money and access to services.
For more details, contact: [email protected]
PhonePe Wealth Broking: SEBI Regn. No: INZ000302639, Depository Participant with CDSL: IN-DP-696-2022
, Research Analyst with SEBI Regd no: INHINH000013387 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN- 187821. Member id: BSE – 6756 NSE – 90226. Registered and correspondence office – 2, No. 80/1, 81/1 and 81/2, Floor 3,4,5,6 and 7, Wing A, Block A, Salarpuria Softzone, Service Road, Green Glen Layout, Bellandur, Bengaluru South, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560103, INDIA.
Investments in the securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. PPWB acts as a distributor of mutual funds and WealthBaskets. Registration granted by SEBI and certification from NISM in no way guarantee performance of the intermediary or provide any assurance of returns to investors.